Macmillan English Advanced Learners Dictionary (2nd Edition)
English | Macmillan English Advanced Learners Dictionary (2nd Edition) | 523 MB
Macmillan English Dictionary for Advanced Learners New Edition - the second edition of the most comprehensive to date dictionary of modern English language learners of English.
The second edition of Macmillan English Dictionary retains all the innovative features of the first edition. Modern language material and add additional functionality. 7500 words that make up the required number of active vocabulary for active communication in English are highlighted in red and are accompanied by detailed information on their use.
Macmillan English Dictionary was created in order to help English language learners
* Understand the English language
- Find the meaning of new words that you have heard or met in the text:
- The presence of a special "menu" for the ambiguous words reduces finding the right word;
- Accessible explanation of the meanings of words makes the dictionary useful for a wide range of people;
* Use English
- Confidently speak and write. The dictionary can be found:
- Detailed information on the most frequently used the words * yaemyh;
- Examples that reveal combinations of words;
- Themed word lists;
* Deeply comprehend English language - to understand the forms and methods of language functioning, you can:
- Conceptual view of metaphor;
- The presence of stylistic and grammatical characteristics presented vocabulary units;
- Availability of additional reference materials on idioms, word formation, discourse, culture and many other topics.
Buy a Premium Account Rapidgator = High speed+parallel downloads!
- Vote: 0