Tim Sales Brilliant Communicator
and to follow your suggestions.
From the very moment you meet a prospect, proper communication will make or break whatever
relationship you hope to create.
Say the wrong thing or say the right thing in the wrong way and you can kiss that relationship
goodbye or prevent it from ever growing into a financially rewarding experience. You’ll
continue to hobble along earning just a fraction of what you’re capable of.
In Brilliant Communicator, you’ll discover:
* The difference between success and failure may come down to getting this one thought right in
* The one simple thing you can do that will ensure that you’ll never say the wrong thing.
* Win over any prospect with this simple gesture. Any child will tell you it works every time.
* How to keep your prospect from taking control of your meeting depends on how much of this you
* Why not paying attention to these simple details can send your prospect running the other
* The one thing, that if not done properly, will almost always cause your prospect to distrust
* The best sales techniques in the world are powerless if you don’t know enough about this basic
sales “tool” many network marketers overlook.
* There’s no difference between selling to a corporate executive and selling to a truck driver if
you know how to avoid this common mistake.
Brilliant Communicator Audio – CD 01-10
01 What To Say First To Your Prospect.mp3
02 Don’t be Distracted by Anything.mp3
03 How Your Facial Expression can Win Over or Turn Off Prospects.mp3
04 Stop Wasting Valuable Prospects.mp3
05 Don’t Be Scared of Your Prospects.mp3
06 Stop Driving Your Prospects Away.mp3
07 Why your prospects or downline won’t do what you ask them to.mp3
08 How One Person Sold 1 Billion Dollars Worth Of Products.mp3
09 Don’t make your prospect feel dumb.mp3
10 How to always say the right thing.mp3
Brilliant Communicator Companion Data – CD 11
This CD contains 10 Portable Document Files (PDF) of The Tim Sales Newsletter. Each newsletter
relates to the information found on the audio CDs.
In each of the PDFs you’ll find that the links to web sites are active, meaning you can click on
them and the corresponding site will open in your browser. However, because of differences in
email programs, none of the email links in these PDFs have been activated.
Brilliant Communicator Bonus “Non-Fluff Goal Training” – CD 12
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
- Vote: 0